November 11, 2005

the great sangwich debate rages on........




conversation on the sangwich- burger debate.....

me: dude, when someone asks you what your favorite "sangwich" is, would you ever even think to answer with a cheeseburger?

david: I don't think that a hamburger or cheeseburger is a sangwich. Ham 'n Cheese, maybe BLT, but not a cheeseburger, please burger!



later that day......
glitterdog1970: my sis just emailed me this, "ps-the winking lizard boman's bacon cheeseburger is the best sanGwich ever!"

chrisohio0122: HAHA!!!!!!!! I R THE WINNER!!!

glitterdog1970: it ain't no GD sangwich!!!

chrisohio0122: shut the fuck up! a sangwich is anything between two pieces of bread!
"The sandwich is a food item typically consisting of two slices of bread between which are laid one or more layers of meat, cheese, or other filling, together with optional condiments, sauces, and other accompaniments. The bread is often lightly buttered or covered in a flavored oil when it is baked, or added in the sandwich to enhance flavor."

glitterdog1970: bah!!!

chrisohio0122: so step off!!

chrisohio0122: talk to the hand!!!

chrisohio0122: don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!!

chrisohio0122: make like a tree and leaf!!

glitterdog1970: fine, then from now on you have to say, "i think i will have a hambuger sangwich for lunch."

chrisohio0122: do people say they want a reuben sangwich? NO! they just say they want a reuben. Is it not a sangwich? How about a BLT? do people order a BLT sangwich? NO! It's implied that it's a sangwich

glitterdog1970: dammit, that's true!

chrisohio0122: MWAHAHAHAH

glitterdog1970: "implied sangwich theory"

glitterdog1970: you win

glitterdog1970: this time....

chrisohio0122: go ahead. shake your fist at my im window, you know you want to.

4 comments:

Primordial Dork said...

See Below. KOMPRESSOR does not consider Imperialist American Burger a SANGWICH!

Anonymous said...

My Grandma Selena used to call it a hamburger sandwich. Always did. So, I would have to concur with Chris that anything between bread is technically a sangwich. I knew a weird kid in college who used to put left over Franco American spaghetti between generic white bread and call it a "sketti sandwich" (I believe he is now a corrections officer, which scares the shit out of me). And my dad always told me that I was so clumsy that I could "screw up a soup sandwich." (whatever the hell that means). So, if sketti can be a sangwich and soup can be a sangwich...then a burger can definitely be a sangwich. And now that I think about it. I do believe I like a good cheeseburger just about as much as my scorch and squish toasted cheese. So, yes. A cheeseburger is definitely a sangwich.

GLITTERGIRL said...

you're all dead to me.....

nisyshy said...

click site gucci replica bags why not find out more replica gucci handbags this hyperlink Chloe Dolabuy