May 29, 2006

wowsy

wowsy........................


zak says i should blog about stuff. (he's as bossy as me.) i don't want to "jinx" anything and say too much, but that's stupid. so what's going on? well, i met an amazing guy who is funny and sweet and kind, and the more time i spend with him, the better he gets. he makes me laugh really hard and i trust his driving. and he looks much better in a cowboy hat then i do.

i'll update my photoblog with pics from guitar hero (i got my ass whooped by a first timer), and camping. (and yes, sleeping in a tent in the back yard totally counts as camping!)

it's an understatement to say i am happy. things are good at work (only working 40 hours per week) and my family is all happy and healthy (and when i say "family" that includes my roomie who has taken over and is now mom's favorite.) and now i have a kickass boyfriend who makes me smile so much my face hurts!

is this too mushy and sappy? whatever. i don't care. it's the new mushy me! hugs for everyone, god dammit!!!!!!!

22 comments:

pixiechick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pixiechick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pixiechick said...

WEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAA ... I am sooo happy for you ...mushy as you wanna be, babygirl!

duchessdoright said...

yes. too mushy. delete immediately.

GLITTERGIRL said...

ah, ok, i think the first 2 comments were deleted by blogspot. there's a glitch where sometimes a comment gets posted 3 times (instead of once) and that happened with pixiechick's comment.

how am i supposed to get any work done? i should have called in sick today.

"yeah, um, hi shaun....i need to call in sick because i had too much fun this weekend!"

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention the tent has a ceiling fan....wow...roughing it....oh and the blow up mattress....humm....

Groundcat said...

lay off! we're VIPs! (gosh, I guess we shouldn't tell them about the 400 watt Digital Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Stereo system we had installed)

Anonymous said...

yah you wish....

Groundcat said...

jealous!

GLITTERGIRL said...

aw..... my boyfriend and my mom are fighting on my blog.....do they make a hallmark card for this occasion???

so groundcat, what do you think about someone putting sauer kraut in cabbage rolls? answer very carefully.....

Anonymous said...

We really don't need to get into the kraut controversy again....My recipe is the right way and thats it...

Carlo said...

Wow! New boyfriend for the summer! That is totally awesome! Congrats Ms. Glitter :)

Anonymous said...

GOD DAMN YOU PEOPLE!!!! Questioning the kraut again?! The Stick is SO totally in proper form to put the kraut in and amongst the the rolls. Any proper Pole will tell you that it is so. Poles kraut their rolls. I just can't help but be suspicious of any jackarse who doesn't.

Anonymous said...

thats what I say....Leave it be...We Slovenians like our kraut too....

Anonymous said...

Jennifers either running out of material or trying to stir up trouble...

copaX said...

jen? trouble? that's unpossible

Whitey said...

Yay Jen. I'm glad to see you've given up your promise to avoid boys.

GLITTERGIRL said...

carlo- yeah a new boyfriend, and i am even thinking of keeping him past the summer! LOL!

mom, mag's & chris- of course i am stirring up trouble! that's what i do....

whitey- yeah, it just took the right boy to make me go back on my, "i'm boycotting boys!" declaration.... :o)

Whitey said...

Well let's hope you keep him longer than you stayed employed at You Know Where!

I tell people how you were the only person to cry when you resigned. It was really touching :-P

GLITTERGIRL said...

ah, good old bossman whitey, i've missed your evil sense of humor. come talk to me on MSN sometime!

i did cry when i resigned, because i obviously have mental problems. LOL!

Carlo said...

Don't get going crazy now... I mean what would you do if you weren't a hermit? j/k

That's awesome, I hope it works out :D

Whitey said...

Ugh... Now I have to talk to you again...