- some mean person has a blog post about christina ricci's forehead. there's nothin' wrong with a high forehead!!! it's a sign of intelligence and nobility. so there!
- my mom's new blog i have linked is a bit of a sham. i "might" have gotten bored at work , and "possibly" sick of her bossing me on my blog, and created it myself. but i am hoping if i keep filling it with lies and slander, she might actually take it over and start posting herself. that way she can stop bossing me over here on my blog.
- i am really excited about this new film called, "this film is not yet rated". i love debating censorship issues and this film also looks pretty funny.
- griffin has decided he doesn't like going into the back yard. no one knows why. but since i got home monday, he's going to the bathroom on the back deck and seems terrified to walk down the steps to the yard. who knows what happened or what is going on in that crazy dog brain.....
- i have seen ads for 2 of the most obnoxious, aimed for teens, films ever. "material girls" stars some teen movie star and her sister, and they both look like horse-faced sarah jessica parker wanna be's. turn your volume down if you decide to click that link. the other one is "cheetah girls" starring the little kid from the cosby show. blech!
- big news: i am joining the irish american club with my friend beth. why? well, even though i am probably not irish (but there could be some irish on my dad's side!) i have a good reason to join. the ladies drill team. first of all, they march in the parades, and god knows i miss my old marching band days. then beth brought out the uniform. oh my! you know i love a good reason to dress up, and this uniform kicks ass! there's a beautiful kilt, and a dark blue blazer (kinda like zak's iron chef coat) and a cool plaid scarf and a beret! yeah, i'm gonna die my hair red and march in next year's st. patty's day parade!
- i know sofia coppola gets a bad rap as a director. people love or hate her films. one boy i know even hated "virgin suicides"! how crazy is that? anyways, i think her new marie antoinette film looks good. i'll stick a youtube clip at the top. enjoy!
- another film, out 20 years ago, is pretty in pink. i need the new DVD version!!! someone buy me this for a present!!!!!
ok, that's all for now. i plan on taking the 3 day weekend to relax and do a lot of NOTHING, so if i don't blog for the weekend, just know that i am off having a lazy, long weekend. ciao!!!