January 30, 2008

crayons 4-ever!

dear anonymous, why are you hating the crayon motif so much? also, it's colored pencils, not crayons, duh!

(i just bought copax a big box of crayons for his bday....)

i wonder who hates the new blog template? i was just excited to find a non-blogger template that i was able to get to work! i added the pink, of course.....and look at the cool art produced with crayons!



click here to see some other "outsider art" in my online art gallery. we need some new submissions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colored pencils/crayons don't seem to suit your blog. I love the pink, I love glitter, but the crayons are a bit much. They are horrible! I liked the format much better when it was pink and black! Instead of crayons, stretch a cool picture of your dogs up there or something.

GLITTERGIRL said...

interesting......you've got me 2nd guessing this format that took me a week of obsessing to decide on.

i am trying to guess who the hell anonymous is.

maybe selena. i'd say uc freak, that fool is more opinionated then me! hhmmmmm........

oh god, what if it's groundcat... and he's posting these comments from this very same computer!!!

it's like that damned babysitter movie that always scared the crap out of me!

"ma'am, the calls (blog comments) are coming from inside the house!!!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

I like the new "theme" and I love outsider art. Especially outsider music. Remember The Shaggs?