January 29, 2008

my fame is spreading!!!!!

an email from my mom: "you got a letter from channel 5!!!! its hand addressed...your fame is spreading!!!!"

next email from my mom: "never mind....it's just the coupon for the free dairy queen cake you won being on the birthday list on the morning news....."

LOL!!!!

i have a reoccurring nightmare that some investigative reporter is hiding in the bushes, taking notes on what kind of groceries i'm bringing home, or how much fast food i've been eating lately......

"tonight on action blah blah news: local chubby girl eats a lot of crap!"
i snapped this photo this morning. look how badly i've been eating this week! at least i've been drinking lots of water with my cheesy tots........


here's what i saw monday morning, when i said to myself, "a fire extinguisher and a machete in the nook.... now that's a party!!!!"

4 comments:

copaX said...

you + cheesy tots = bad juju

GLITTERGIRL said...

i just read the title of this post and thought to myself, "your fame is spreading and so is your arse!" LOL!!!

those cheesy tots are the work of the devil!!!

Whitey said...

Don't forget EGO!!!

GLITTERGIRL said...

my ego is spreading???

ah yes, being on the local news to discuss getting fat and drinking box wine is giving me a huge ego!!!

LOL!