February 27, 2008

my badass parents....


mom lookin' pissed by some kick ass car in 1963...

me and dad in the camper eatin' cookies in 1974 (the wonderful pre-jennette years...he he he...)

dad in the late 50's looking crabby at some picnic......



my mom was sort of a dusty springfield look-alike, while friends said my dad looked like john mellencamp, (known as johnny cougar back in the 80's.) my dad definetly knew how to look brooding......

isn't this a beautiful photo of john mellencamp?

i sometimes like to look at recent photos of mellencamp to see how he's aging, and wonder if my dad were alive, if he'd still look like him. weird...... (i know that mellencamp is said to be stubborn and has a notorious bad temper as well as a kind heart, also like i remember my dad....)

No comments: