June 24, 2008

new old job




can't remember if i mentioned going back to the old job, in a new position. talking about getting married in vegas is way more fun! but i started back monday and it's been really cool seeing old work friends, especially mojito libre!

we spent the entire day today in a "team building seminar", and i had fun sitting next to my old work pal, passing the occasional note and giggling (and complaining.) i am not a fan of any kind of generic team building "seminars" with large groups of people, flowcharts, and chevrons (as mentioned before.) but i am also trying to bitch & moan less about work, so enough said. just enjoying seeing old peeps & homies!

on another note: we watched "alice, sweet alice" last night. amazing for the first 30 minutes, then boring and way too long. go watch a clip on youtube or something!

ok, time to add some pics and said ciao. work is going to cut into blogging time, dammit!

6 comments:

copaX said...

wait...I'm confused. didn't you do more blogging while you were at the old job than when you were at the new job?

glittermom said...

Its a shame Brian couldn't walk you down the aisle...

Mojito Libre said...

I think Mr. Peppers would have loved to attend the wedding. Unfortunately, he would have had to register with 11 different Sherriff's agencies just to make the flight to Vegas. There's that and he would have had to fight Manuel for the job.

Wow. That right there is creepy rolled up into creepy...a Brian Peppers vs. Manuel Soul-Sucker cage match.

copaX said...

throw in some marsupials and you've got yourself a pay-per-view extravaganza


/marsupials scare me
//cause they're FAST!

Jen said...

manuel????

GLITTERGIRL said...

fyi- the "jennifer" comment above is me. my blogger accounts are all mixed up from trying to switch my gmail account, so i can use my new married name.

so if my blog gets screwed up, blame my husband! LOL!

although he was kind enough to remind me of who manuel is. how could i have forgotten???