July 28, 2008

lists!!!!!!!

the girl who made lists now has a website for list-making. click here to read my lists! (i added a link to this on my peeps & homies list, at the bottom.) my new sister-in-law ginny introduced me to this. it's almost like she wants me to lose my job!!!!!

why do i love making lists? for me, it's a way to combat boredom or stress, and a way to organize my thoughts. i also have a bad memory and lists help me remember the boring crap i might forget (like when to take the trash out) or to remember the stuff i want to avoid (like the dentist.)

lists rule!

7 comments:

ginny said...

consider this your wedding gift ;) i love lists too!!!!!! if you search other people's lists you'll get even more ideas of lists. i also like making lists because if it is a wish list or a to do list it will happen....it may take years but it will happen.

Reasons I have to end my comment:
1. I am supposed to be doing work.
2. I want to go to my listography and make more lists.
3. No one is probably going to read this anyway.
4. This comment is taking up too much space.

Jen said...

oh, i need to make a wishlist!

glittermom said...

Just so you know....YOU are on my list!

Anonymous said...

i just bought a book from the bargain bin at borders all about lists. if i go back with weekend i'll see if there is another copy for you...it's kinda interesting...definetly worth the 2 or 3 bucks!!

Nomy said...

Good lord, I thought this was a necessary job hazard from the group home. Turns out you were meant to boss entire households of people -and me!- to "make a list to go to the grocery!"

Jen said...

jnet- did you get "the man who made lists"? i already own it. groundcat got it for me. he encourages my list-making!

nomy- yeah, i've been making lists since as far back as elementary school. i probably bossed my stuffed animals. LOL!

glittermom said...

List makers rule!