August 5, 2010

i'm the mayor of everything on foursquare!!!

Mayor McCheese was an enormous cheeseburger who appeared from 1971–1985, he has a burger for a head, and sports a top hat, a diplomat's sash, and a pair of pince-nez spectacles. He is portrayed as a giggly, bumbling, somewhat incompetent mayor.

i am now officially the mayor of 2 different McDonald's on foursquare.  i know i should be proud of this, but screw it, i'm the damned mayor!!!  i'm also mayor of starbucks, a mexican restaurant and the park where i walk the dogs.  i need to start dressing like mayor mccheese.  i already have the big head, i just need the awesome outfit and sash.  i think we already have a pince-nez at home...


also...
i like this photo of myself.  i never like photos of myself.  i either look too fat, too old, or just not like myself.  but this pic looks like me to me.  if that makes any sense...

 now that makes sense!

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Yah that makes sense! NON-SENSE!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.