February 27, 2012

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done

this one is hard.  there's not much i regret...  i feel like even my mistakes were ok because they brought me where i needed to be.

i mean, i wish i didn't drop out of college, but if i hadn't i'd have ended up at a different job.  i might not have met my husband.  that being said, let's see what i can come up with!

1.  cut my bangs.  (i do this once a year or so, and i always regret it.)

2.  go to OSU.  (i should have picked a small liberal arts college)

3.  become a wine lover.  (because i do love it!)

4.  lost touch with andrea m. page.  (she was such an amazing friend and influence)

5.  bought those leather boots i've never worn.  (they are too biker chick for me.)

6.  added hot sauce to my #1 pho soup.  (burned my face off!)

No comments: