April 17, 2013

keeping track, making progress...



so back to my goals: 


no cough drops- 2 weeks, going strong!

drink more water- done

eating healthy- doing it!


 no fast food- 2 weeks, this one is tough

 go to the gym 5 days a week- close but no cigar 

 cut down on the wine- not even close

2 day liquid fast- done


the hard one for me is fast food.  i just love it.  i've loved it since i was a little kid.  but it's so bad for me.  and addictive.  i have to remind myself that it's usually disappointing & gives me a stomach ache.  i've eaten enough fast food in my life that i am ok with never eating it again.

i'm proud of myself for doing the 2 day liquid fast.  i was overeating these last few months, and i need to give my body a break, let my stomach shrink down a bit.  so now i'm being super careful about following the old weight loss surgery rules.  lots of lean protein, lots of water, etc...

i'm going to the gym every other day.  i need to go more often, try new classes, etc... i'm so ready to be healthy & strong.

another thing i accomplished: i got off one of my fibromyalgia meds.  it's an anti-seizure medicine, and it causes appetite increase, memory loss, all kinds of bad things.  so i've slowly weened off the meds.

so really, i just need to stick with these rules.  and eventually cut back on the wine.  not ready to tackle that one yet.

but i'll focus on the good stuff i'm doing.




3 comments:

Groundcat said...

you have done such a great job! More than most! I'm here for you always.

Groundcat said...

now go fix me some dinner lady!

Mr. Mark said...

I'd say you've done a so-so job. I'm here for you some of the time. Always is kind of pushing it...