August 10, 2016

that time i ordered shoes and got a stuffed giraffe....


Jason: Hi, my name is Jason. One moment while I review your question
Jason: No worry's Jen, let me help you with that in best possible way.
Jason: I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Jason: May I have your first and last name, billing address and email address please?
jen hearn: it was so odd!  i was expecting black dress shoes and there was a stuffed giraffe! 
Jason: I understand Jen, I'm really sorry for that.
jen hearn: no big deal, it was funny
jen hearn: i need the shoes shipped to my home
Jason: Can you please give me two minutes while I do this for you?
jen hearn: yes
Jason: Thank you Jen.
Jason: Thank you for being online.
Jason: Hey Jen, you know what I see that you have order black.
Jason: But you are saying that you got different color, am I correct?
jen hearn: no
jen hearn: i'm saying i did not get any shoes
jen hearn: i got a stuffed giraffe
Jason: Really?
jen hearn: YES!




Jason: I'm sorry Jen, but I like those shoes.







1 comment:

Offset Printing Machine India said...

Thank you for sharing this amazing wonderful article. Very informative and useful blog post.

Non woven bag making machine
Top offset printing machine
Paper straw making machine